K-12 School Registration & Enrollment
Choose ONE option for EACH student you are either enrolling as a new student in Sweet Home School District or registering as a returning student.
Inter-district transfer requests are accepted, please complete and return the following form:
- Confidential Information Authorization
- Free and Reduced-Price Lunch Application
- Guardianship Form
- In-District Transfer Form
- Inter-District Transfer Form
- Medication Permission Form – Student Administered
- Medication Permission Form – Staff Administered
- Parking Permit Form (High School)
- Physical Exam Form
- Public Complaints about District Personnel
- Records Request Form
- Release to Walk Form
- Student Internet Use Agreement
- Title IX Formal Complaint Form
- Virtual Public Charter School Intent to Enroll Form
- Virtual Public Charter School Enrollment Appeal Process
- Virtual Public Charter School Enrollment Appeal Form
- Canvas for Parents
- MealTime Online
- Renaissance Place
- K-8 District IXL
Handbooks / Guides
- Canvas Support
- Chromebook Student Guide
- Chromebook Damage Fees
- School Parking Lot Wireless Access
- Back to School Links for Parents & Students
- SHSD Wellness Center and Resource Page
- FlashAlert / Weather Info.
- Safe Oregon
- SHHS Alumni
- Driver Education – LBCC
- Linn Benton Lincoln ESD
- Oregon Department of Education
- Oregon School Activities Association
- Oregon School Boards Association
- Linn-Benton Community College
- Elem. & Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- U.S. Department of Education
The Mid-Valley STEM-CTE Hub is having a huge positive impact on our community, and for this reason, we are proud supporters of their organization! Their mission is to create and elevate STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) & CTE (Career Technical Education) opportunities throughout the region.
Accredited Online Colleges
A complete directory of online colleges and universities.
Oregon School Library Information System (OSLIS) & GALE Database
When accessing the Gale/OSLIS databases away from school, you will need a user name and password. Please contact your teacher or library staff for that information.
A nonprofit, extra-curricular, educational program hosted by the Colleges of Science and Engineering to provide learning opportunities.