K-8 Registration & Enrollment
High School Registration & Enrollmemt
Choose ONE option for EACH student you are either enrolling as a new student in Sweet Home High School or registering as a returning student (this includes incoming 9th graders that are coming to us from Sweet Home Junior High).
Inter-district transfer requests are accepted, please complete and return the following form:
- Confidential Information Authorization
- Free and Reduced-Price Lunch Application
- Guardianship Form
- In-District Transfer Form
- Inter-District Transfer Form
- Medication Permission Form – Student Administered
- Medication Permission Form – Staff Administered
- Parking Permit Form (High School)
- Physical Exam Form
- Records Request Form
- Release to Walk Form
- State Testing Opt Out Form – English Language Arts / Math (English)
- State Testing Opt Out Form – English Language Arts / Math (Spanish)
- Student Internet Use Agreement
- Public Complaints about District Personnel
- Gradebook Login
- MealTime Online
- Renaissance Place
- Safe Schools Online Safety Training
Handbooks / Guides
- FlashAlert / Weather Info.
- Safe Oregon
- SHHS Alumni
- Driver Education – LBCC
- Linn Benton Lincoln ESD
- Oregon Department of Education
- Oregon School Activities Association
- Oregon School Boards Association
- Linn-Benton Community College
- Elem. & Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
- U.S. Department of Education
Accredited Online Colleges
A complete directory of online colleges and universities.
Oregon School Library Information System (OSLIS) & GALE Database
When accessing the Gale/OSLIS databases away from school, you will need a user name and password. Please contact your teacher or library staff for that information.
A nonprofit, extra-curricular, educational program hosted by the Colleges of Science and Engineering to provide learning opportunities.