Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 2:00pm
(flexible hours depending on workload)
The Print Shop does not operate on Fridays unless it is an instructional day for students.
Summer hours vary. Please email the Print Shop at the address below for an appointment during the months of June, July, or August.
- District printing only, unless authorized by the Superintendent or Business Manager
- Copying – single or double sided, black ink only
- Booklets – folded and stapled in the center of 11 x 17 page or 8 ½ x 11 inch page. Call or email if you have questions.
- Comb binding – for larger books and calendars. There is a $1.00 per book charge, which covers assembly and the cost of the combs. This is in addition to the standard image and paper cost.
- Cutting and padding – allow extra time for assembly. There is no additional charge unless drilling is required.
- Weights: regular copy wt. and cover wt.
- Sizes: 8 ½ x 11 and 11 x17
- Colors: Mostly pastel. Bright colors and neon colors are available at additional cost due to expense. We do not have 11 x17 cover wt. in bright colors.
- Carbonless paper: available in 2 part, 3 part, 4 part and 5 part. Carbonless is $.03 per sheet, (i.e. a 3 part form would cost $.09 plus the image charge of $.021)
- District laminating only unless authorized by Superintendent or Business Manager
- Cost: $.075/foot
- Laminating is done once a week.
- Do not send projects that have staples, thick glue, glitter, sticky tack, or any kind of layered applique. These items cause problems for the laminator.
- All projects must be assembled and ready to laminate.
- Laminating forms are available from the school secretary and must accompany your project. Please be sure the form is filled out.