The Facilities and Maintenance Department strives to provide a safe environment that enhances the educational process for our students, staff and community. We achieve this through the coordination, management and efficient operation of the following areas:
Capital improvements, electrical repairs/improvements, troubleshooting, major renovations, minor repairs and maintenance of buildings and real property throughout the District.
Custodial services for the interior and exterior of all District facilities.
Grounds maintenance and improvements for all District sites and facilities.
A safety program administered by the District Safety Committee, which is designed to prevent accidents, injuries and/or illness caused by hazards or unsafe environments.
District-wide security of buildings and sites; including fire systems, alarm systems, regular keyed entries, gates and camera surveillance.
Compliance with requirements of mandated programs; including, but not limited to:
- Asbestos Program Management – OAR 340-248
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Personal Protective Equipment Program
- Hazard Communication Program
- Drinking Water Quality Program
- Integrated Pest Management
District Facility Forms
- Application for District Long Range Facility Planning Committee
- Application for Use of District Facility
- Application and Fees for Use of District Facility
Josh Darwood, Facilities/Maintenance Supervisor
Loni Weinman, Facilities Secretary
Specialized Maintenance Leadperson
Limited Maintenance Electrician