The goal of our Sweet Home School Libraries is to help students become life-long learners who read for pleasure and information, and have access to library services, current technology, and resources to enhance classroom instruction.
To this end, Sweet Home Library Staff will:
- work with teachers to meet the literacy needs of all learners
- provide before and after school access to facilities and library collections
- celebrate the reading achievements of students
We hope that you will take full advantage of all the resources available through the Sweet Home School District Libraries.
- Oregon School Library Information System (OSLIS) & GALE Database
*Tip for students: When accessing the Gale/OSLIS databases away from school, you will need a user name and password. Please contact your teacher or library staff for that information.
- Kid’s Click
Web search for kids by librarians
- Multnomah County Library Homework Center
Got a homework project? Need to do Internet research or find articles for a school project? Here’s a great place to start.
- Occupational Handbook
Bureau of Labor and Statistics information on Careers
- Project Gutenberg
Online Book Catalog
TBA, Media Coordinator
Library Media Assistants
|Ann Marie Marble