Dan Tow, Athletic Director
Andrea McCubbins, Athletic Secretary
**SPRING SPORTS will open up on January 27th! Sports available are Baseball, Softball, Track and Field, and Golf.
Please get signed up early and make sure to have a current physical on file. FamilyID is now called ArbiterSports! Here is the link to sign up. https://www.familyid.com/
Practice will begin on February 27th. If you have any questions please call the Athletic Department at 541-367-7629.**
Here is some information on Low Cost Physicals for 2022.
Click the following link for information on how to watch live Sweet Home Huskies athletics:
- Passed 2.5 credits the previous semester
- Passing 2.5 credits the current semester
- Just 1 unexcused absence the previous week of competition makes athlete ineligible to compete in next competition date
- Completed 4.5 credits required PRIOR to Sophomore year
- Completed 10.0 credits required PRIOR to Junior year
- Completed 17 credits required PRIOR to Senior year
Each student will pay a participation fee of $75.00 per sport with a $150.00 maximum per person and a $300 maximum per family.
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Cross Country
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Track & Field