Welcome to the Sweet Home School District Superintendent’s Office web page. The Superintendent is hired by the School Board and acts as the Board’s executive officer in administering its policies for operation of the schools. The Superintendent advises the Board on the needs and programs of the schools, provides leadership for the District’s programs and school board policies and executive leadership and administrative direction for all departments and services, including information on:
- Administrative Job Opportunities
- Licensed Job Opportunities
- Licensed Substitute Job Opportunities
- License Renewal/TSPC issues
- Inter-district Transfers
- Information management
- Regulatory compliance
- Professional Development
Lisa Riggs, Superintendent
1920 Long Street, Sweet Home, OR 97386-2395
For comments and questions, please contact:
Julie Emmert, Secretary
- The percentage of Sweet Home students that meet or exceed the State’s writing standards, as determined by scores on the OAKS writing test, will be at or above 70%.
- 90% of the “Year Two Actions” identified in the Five Year Strategic Plan will be completed.