Complete these steps to Register
Step 1 Online Registration
Click HERE to be directed to RegiStar.
- If you have never registered a student in our district, you will create your own login ID.
- If you have registered another student in our district, please use the Parent Login ID (provided to you in an email or letter from your child’s school as the Gradebook username). If you do not use that number as part of your setup, your children’s information will not connect to your profile.
Online Registration Tips:
There are many required fields. If you find you do not have the information, we recommend the following:
- Use all 9’s if you do not have a phone number for a contact person. (999) 999-9999.
- Write “None” in the field (example Dentist name: None)
- If you do not have an email for a “non-lives with” contact use: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 Language Use Survey
All new students to the District are required to complete the Language Use Survey. This survey will be made available after July 1st.
Step 3 Volunteer Application
Volunteering in your child’s school is a great way to get involved and support your school. Due to the 2020 school closure, volunteer applications are not available until July 1.
Thank you! Once you have completed each of these steps, you have completed the online registration process!