departments: Library Media Center
The goal of our Sweet Home School Libraries is to help students become life-long learners who read for pleasure and information, and have access to library services, current technology, and resources to enhance classroom instruction.
To this end, Sweet Home Library Staff will:
- work with teachers to meet the literacy needs of all learners
- provide before and after school access to facilities and library collections
- celebrate the reading achievements of students
We hope that you will take full advantage of all the resources available through the Sweet Home School District Libraries.
Rachel Stucky, Media Coordinator
Phone: (541) 367-7175 | email
Library Media Assistants:
|Oak Heights||Kristie Fosback||541.367.7164|
|Junior High||Becky Richards||541.367.7185|
|High School||Dawn Waldtrop||541.367.7152|
|High School||Sam Nothiger||541.367.7152|
- Oregon School Library Information System (OSLIS) & GALE Database
**Tip for students: When accessing the Gale/OSLIS databases away from school, you will need a user name and password. Please contact your teacher or library staff for that information.
- Kid’s Click
Web search for kids by librarians
- Multnomah County Library Homework Center
Got a homework project? Need to do Internet research or find articles for a school project?
Here's a great place to start.
- World Book Online Encyclopedia
- Occupational Handbook
Bureau of Labor and Statistics information on Careers
- Project Gutenberg
Online Book Catalog