departments: Copy Center
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 2:00pm
(flexible hours depending on workload)
- The Print Shop does not operate on Fridays unless it is an instructional day for students.
- Summer hours vary. Please email the Print Shop at the address below for an appointment during the months of June, July, or August.
- District printing only, unless authorized by the Superintendent or Business Manager
- Copying – single or double sided, black ink only
- Booklets - folded and stapled in the center of 11 x 17 page or 8 ½ x 11 inch page. Call or email if you have questions.
- Comb binding – for larger books and calendars. There is a $1.00 per book charge, which covers assembly and the cost of the combs. This is in addition to the standard image and paper cost.
- Cutting and padding – allow extra time for assembly. There is no additional charge unless drilling is required.
- Weights: regular copy wt. and cover wt.
- Sizes: 8 ½ x 11 and 11 x17
- Colors: Mostly pastel. Bright colors and neon colors are available at additional cost due to expense. We do not have 11 x17 cover wt. in bright colors.
- Carbonless paper: available in 2 part, 3 part, 4 part and 5 part. Carbonless is $.03 per sheet, (i.e. a 3 part form would cost $.09 plus the image charge of $.021)
- District laminating only unless authorized by Superintendent or Business Manager
- Cost: $.075/foot
- Laminating is done once a week.
- Do not send projects that have staples, thick glue, glitter, sticky tack, or any kind of layered applique. These items cause problems for the laminator.
- All projects must be assembled and ready to laminate.
- Laminating forms are available from the school secretary and must accompany your project. Please be sure the form is filled out.
Print Shop Request forms