Open to all kids age 18 and younger. Fresh fruits, vegetables, and milk everyday!
NO FEE. NO REGISTRATION. Just come and have lunch with us! Beginning June 19, 2019 and continuing through August 23, 2019.
Lunch served from 11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. at:
- Sweet Home High School, 1641 Long Street, Sweet Home, OR (Breakfast also served 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.)
- Hawthorne Elementary, 3205 E. Long Street, Sweet Home, OR
- Oak Heights Elementary, 610 Elm Street, Sweet Home, OR
Lunch served 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at:
- Pleasant Valley Little Promises, 28028 Pleasant Valley Rd.,Sweet Home, OR (Breakfast also served 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.)
Lunch served 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at:
- Foster Elementary, 5526 Poplar St., Foster, OR
August 5 – 22: Summer School at Hawthorne – Monday through Thursday:
- Breakfast served 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch served 11:20 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
Lunch also served at the following city parks from 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.:
- Ashbrook Park, 28th Ave. & Juniper St.
- Northside Park, 11th Ave & Redwood St.
- Skate Park (next to the SHSD office) 1920 Long Street
No Lunch Served on July 4th or 5th, 2019. No Lunch Served on August 1st or 2nd (Jamboree Weekend) 2019.
Going to swim at the pool or the lake or bicycling to the park? Participating in sports at the baseball complex or skate boarding? … Stop in at the nearest Summer Lunch site and have lunch on the way! A quick and easy way to feed your kids lunch! Adults are welcome to join us too and purchase a lunch for $2.50. (Our lunches always include milk, fresh fruits and vegetables, and a nutritious main dish or sandwich.)
USDA and Sweet Home School District are equal opportunity providers and employers. For more information call 367-7149 or 367-7121.